HC Verma Book PDF Free Download
HC Verma Book PDF Free Download When you start preparing for JEE mains, the one book which is most recommended by the professionals is the “Concepts of Physics Vol 1 & 2” by Prof. HC Verma. HC Verma is the most accurate and comprehensive textbook for your preparation of Physics Board exams as well as engineering entrance exam.
About the book The main reason why this book is considered as the Holy Grail for physics preparation is the remarkable way the concepts have been explained. The book has been followed by the engineering aspirants from ages and continues to do so.
The language used in explaining the concepts is very easy to understand and grasp. The explanation is provided in such a way that even a below average student can understand the concepts and can easily solve the diverse questions with ease. Dr. HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics comes in two volumes 1 & 2 which cover all the concepts of higher secondary education of physics and clearly teaches the ABC’s of physics in a very easy to go manner.
The book is published by Bharti Bhavan. The first volumes covers Optics, mechanics, inertia and waves whereas the second volume covers the topics such as thermodynamics, modern physics and electromagnetism. The book has been receiving an overwhelming response from all over the country since decades due to its simple language, good number of problems, wide coverage and absolutely no errors.
The aim is to make the physics an interesting subject and also making students fall in love with physics. All the concepts have been explained from scratch believing that students have no prior knowledge of the same. This is the most recommended book for the preparation of IIT/JEE mains as it help in logic and concept building.
How to download the book?
We didn’t provide the books in illegal ways, you need to purchase the book from the store or can use our link to get a discount on the books.
HC Verma Book PDF – Free Download (Concepts of Physics Vol 1 & 2)
Something about the author Prof. Harish Chandra Verma was born in 1952 in a village in Bihar. He is one of the finest experimental physicists in nuclear physics. He had served as professor in Indian institute of Technology, Kanpur till he retired in 1994.
He has authored many books but his finest collection of books included Concepts of Physics vol 1 and 2. As per his website, professor is working over a new book for undergraduate level for electrostatics, magnetostatics and electrodynamics.
Features of Concept of Physics HC VERMA Book PDF
Following are the features of Concept of Physics HC VERMA Book PDF:
- The solutions efficiently cater to the needs of students who are looking for an easy way to solve numerical problems.
- The simplicity and consistency of language leave no scope for confusion.
- HC Verma Solutions are strategically well arranged to ensure easy navigation between chapters.
- It takes students into the world of Physics and enhances problem-solving capabilities.
- The solutions are explained using real-life examples making it an easy way of learning.
- The basics are effortlessly explained with crisp and short solutions are also included to trigger certain thinking processes.
HC Verma is a renowned name in the field of Physics because of its unique content, clear-cut explanations, real-life Physics problems, and vast conceptual interlinking. With such great advantages, HC Verma solutions are very popular study material among students who are aiming to appear for competitive exams or entrance exams. Besides, the solutions provide a clear understanding of all the important topics covered in class 11 and 12 Physics syllabus.
While many students are keen about finding and selecting the right study tools we are providing HC Verma Solutions on this page. These solutions are prepared by our experts to help students in the preparation of engineering or medical entrance exam. All numerical exercises are precisely explained to aid proper understanding of concepts. HCV Solutions are ideal for pre-college students aspiring to understand Physics. The concepts like Electrostatics, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Optics and Modern Physics are best-covered in these solutions. Additionally, students can also download chapter-wise HC Verma solutions pdf from links provided in the below section.
Download Concept of Physics HC VERMA Book PDF Free:
Now you can download Concept of Physics HC VERMA Book PDF from Medicalstudyzone.com below link:
CONCEPT OF PHYSICS HC VERMA
|VOL : 1||6 MB|
|VOL : 2||21.30 MB|
|SOLUTION 1 & 2||9.47 MB|
- Ninja Nerd – Notes & Illustrations 2022 Free Pdf Download
- Wiley’s Objective Book (All in One) PCB [PDF] Free Download
- Maharashtra State Board Books for Classes 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 | Download MSBSHSE Textbooks PDF
- Ncert Class 10 Science Handwritten Notes Free Pdf Download
- 1000+ NEET Biology MCQ 2022 Topic Wise Question Answers Free PDF Download 2022
Why HC Verma?
Physics is an endless subject and having all the concepts compiled in one single book is a challenging task. So, Concepts of Physics is just like a complete solution for your physics needs. A concept of Physics by HC Verma has been specifically tailored to meet the requirements of students appearing for higher secondary exams as well as Joint Entrance Exam (subjective).
The book is supplemented with a good number of solved and unsolved problems mostly covering the numerical part. We would suggest having a solid understanding of calculus before starting off with HC Verma as most of the problems require the concepts of derivation.
Starting with some basic introduction and mathematics, the book heads over to the main chapter which is Rest and Motion i.e. kinematics. In the fourth chapter some interesting concepts related with Force are unfolded. The fifth and sixth chapters are very important from examination points of view which are Newton’s Laws of Motion and Friction respectively.
Next in line comes concepts of circular motion; Work, power and Energy; rotational mechanics, gravitation, simple harmonics and fluid mechanics. The last chapters deal with wave and ray optics. The second volume of Concepts of Physics cover the electromagnetics, thermodynamics, Properties of matter, induction, thumb rules, Semiconductors, theory of relativity, spectrum, Nuclear physics and atomic models.
Why this book is considered as the best?
- The language used in the book is simple, easy to go and lucid.
- There is a vivid coherency in the flow of concepts and ideas
- The book co-relates the topics which are scattered and follows a channelized approach towards any concept.
- It is really easy and effective than other authors such as I.E.Irodov.
- It explains the concepts by taking real life examples. It does not talk about the things which the students haven’t seen.
- The book strikes a perfect balance between the quality and quantity of problems.
- Offers very conceptual Multiple choice questions.
- All the problems asked are of varying difficulty level but surely are interrelated. Concepts learned from the previous unit or topics can easily be applied in the current topic.
How to download the book?
You can download the “concepts of physics” by HC Verma by clicking on the download link given below. No signup or login is required to make the download. Just a mouse click and it’s done. Apart from offering the two volumes of HC Verma book, we also have HC Verma solutions freely downloadable from our website. Explore educationlearnacademy.com for more study material for your higher secondary board exam preparation or preparation for your engineering entrance exam.