[PDF]Apni Kaksha Class 12th Chemistry Pdf Download
Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry class 12 are for the preparation of Board exams for chemistry paper which students can download for free. These apni kaksha notes pdf based on NCERT syllabus and has been created by the toppers of the science stream
Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry class 12 are for the preparation of Board exams for chemistry paper which students can download for free. These apni kaksha notes pdf based on NCERT syllabus and has been created by the toppers of the science stream. Apni Kaksha is a platform that provides good quality education to students for free so that they can do something good in their future.
These Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry for board exams are based on latest pattern and syllabus(2022-2023) released by NCERT. All these Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry are made according to the latest syllabus and pattern. All these Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry are made by famous YouTuber Aman Dhattarwal and his team thanks to him.
|The Solid State||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Chemical Kinetics||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Surface Chemistry||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|p-Block Elements||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|The d and f Block Elements||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Coordination Compounds||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids||DOWNLOAD NOW|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||DOWNLOAD NOW|
Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry class 12 Syllabus for Session 2022-2023
- Chapter 1. The Solid State
- Chapter 2. Solutions
- Chapter 3. Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4. Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5. Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6. General Principles and Processes of isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7. p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8. The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9. Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10. Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11. Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chapter 12. Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13. Amines
- Chapter 14. Biomolecules
- Chapter 15. Polymers
- Chapter 16. Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Download Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry
Here we have provided direct links to Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry for class 12. Download Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry for free and start your preparation for Board exams and boost up your score.
How to study Apni Kaksha Notes pdf Chemistry
- Revise the notes at least 3-4 time. Write to revise 10% rule.
- Keep track of previous year questions.
- See the marking scheme.
- Coloured and double sided print.
Are these notes really helpful?
Yes. As we know Aman Dhattarwal is a famous & top rated teacher on Unacademy and Chemistry is one of his favorite subjects, hence we can fully trust him with his notes. Also, the notes are prepared by highly educated faculties of Apni Kaksha.
These notes have helped thousands of students of class 12th, especially of CBSE board. They are perfect for revising the syllabus of chemistry.
More about Aman Dhattarwal
- He is a well known YouTuber from India who also works as a public speaker, influencer, career advisor, and educator. Despite having a Btech in IT from NSIT, he skipped the college placements. He is also the founder of 3-4 YT channels including “Apni Kaksha”, “Apna College” and “Hustlers Bay”.
- On December 10, 2014, Aman Dhattarwal launched his YouTube channel, where he began posting videos about board exam preparation and educational opportunities.
- Aman excelled academically in both high school and college. He received a 95 percent in his board exams.
- His school and college years were successful, and now he wants to help others succeed by delivering motivational and informational speeches. He is also a successful JEE teacher and shares his knowledge on various portals like Youtube and Unacademy.
This site is made for the JEE and NEET hopefuls to download study materials, PDF’s and digital books for nothing. In the event that you think the material is valuable generously purchase these from the distributors.
This website don’t have its own Material our site just give the connections that are on the web from the various sources. In the event that you have any sort of issue or queries please reach us on the given email, and our group guarantees to do the best. Our site Don’t uphold robbery this duplicates are just for the monetarily helpless understudies and the person who need it.